Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


I LOVE Halloween. It is my second favorite holiday of the year. (after Sept. 22-Bilbo and Frodo's birthday) I've been a little sad that I can't celebrate with the annual ND costume party, but decided to bring the party to P*ngsan.

Yes, I went to school w
ith that on my face. Yes, people stared at me. The funny thing is people stare at me regardless of whether I have a giant insect on my face.

Activities today included an extremely entertaining round of student face painting. One of my punks got really into it. Only one girl was brave enough to put anything on her skin - cute little butterflies and a heart on the tip of her nose.

The guy second from the right painted bruises and a cut on his cheek, then ruffled up his hair and clothes and walked around like the resident bully had just shook him down for milk money (if P*ngsan had a bully, which it doesn't).

Sigh. I really love this holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha..."One of my punks"