The weather's flipped over night here. It's FREEZING! Last week the leaves were golden and the breeze was crisp, and now walking to the subway gives me an ice cream headache. I am incredibly impressed with my high school girls who wear uniform short skirts every day. Some of them don't even wear leggings underneath. I wore my long underwear under my jeans today, and I've come to the conclusion that my students simply have lost all feeling below the waist. You should see how they walk. :)
It snowed everywhere in Korea except Seoul last night. Though snow is fun, pretty, and muffles the sound of traffic, I really shouldn't be wishing for it as I've been known to slide AWAY from my school while walking up the hill; it's located on the summit. Snow is scary, and it melts, leaving you even more cold. And yet...I really wanted to chase a snowflake down with my tongue this morning.
1 comment:
Stay warm! It is getting colder here, although that doesn't mean much when the high is still in the 40's. I wish I could come visit you for another few weeks this winter.
Enjoy your win!
Post a Comment