The picture is from the Naruto series. Naruto (B) is on the right, while his friend (A), whom I don't know because I don't know much of anything about the series, is on the left.
My students never cease to surprise me. Although I had to correct 600 of these, amidst the disappointing robot responses were gems of brilliance. Enjoy.
~an awesome response~A: I like your hair style.
B: Me too! Thank you.
A: You are always enthusiastic.
B: Yeah, I think you are a superwoman.
A: I'm flattered! When I was young, I wanna be a superwoman.
B: Haha...Then your dream came true.
~a great dialogue~
I don't know what to buy my parents gift.I will help you.
Really? Thanks. You're so kind~
^-^ Thanks. How about couple rings?
Couple rings? That's good! You are smart!
Smart? Hahaha...Thank you!
~a pretty standard answer~
Oh! Hi~
Hi~
You are so kind.
Thank you. You are so smart.
Thank you. Have a nice day!
Bye.
Not quite compliments:
Hello~
Hi~
You face is very good look.
Oh! Thank you. You too.
And you very taller than me.
Thanks.
You have a funny face!
W...What?
Ha...Ha...Ha...I'm sorry ^^;;
Hum...You are so aglry?
I don't think so!
And. you are so impatient!
Hey boy. You're style good.
Oh, really? You, too.
Hey...I'm a girl.
Don't distinguish! I love your style.
Oh, thanks.
See you later.
Wow. I'm glad to hear your brave sound.
Wow! Thank you.
Are you getting better with your throat?
You always think of me. Your mind is so kind.
You also have it.
That's why I like you.
Oh! You have a nice hair style.
Really? Thank you. You, too.
Thanks. I want to your big mouth.
No. I want to your Big eyes.
Haha...Your so very kind.
You're welcome.
I think you are very famous in Korea.
Really? I think so.
But Sangmi doesn't know you.
Oh my god! I'm so sad.
Just kidding.
Oh! That's a good news!~
~not what I was assigned, but incredibly entertaining~
What are you doing Naruto?
I'm fighting with my enemies.
Are you ok? Can I help you?
No thanks, You're so kind!
I know you're so strong! Cheer up!
Thanks you, just wait a minute. I'll them off.
You very small.
What? I am angry!
Calm down.
I can't stand it anymore.
Let's call it a day.
You...You...cursed.
You're idiot.
What? You too!
I'm very wise.
Shut up please!
I think of divorcing you!
What?! Why?!
What's up? Man.
I have ask you out. Do you have a time?
Ummm. I think your suggest.
No. Hurry up. I'm so nerves.
Oh. When we meet tomorrow.
No. Right now.
I'm so upset.
Why?
I'm hungry
Me too!!
I'm very boring
Let's play together.
I love you.
What????
I love you!
What's the matter?
Maybe...I like you.
Really?
~my favorite~
I think you're brave!
Why do you think so?
Because you saved my puppy.
Your puppy is brave too.
Why?
Because he bit me.
No comments:
Post a Comment