Color at any age
Yes. I just sat down with the principal and we colored pumpkins. I was busy coloring my sheet for a thank you card, when the principal pointed out that it was "beautiful." I gave him a sheet of his own, and he got thoroughly involved in it. I even reminded him to sign it when he was finished and wrote "A+" at the top. So, now his blue/pink/purple/orange/green pumpkin is displayed on the teacher's room tack board, and I can honestly say that I've engaged my own principal, a man ranked substantially higher than me, in a kindergarten level task...and graded him.
2 comments:
hahaha!!! I LOVE YOU! That is the mark of an excellent cultural ambassador.
I think this is the perfect example of why we all love you. Just like we loved the slide and the swing in your dorm room, what adult can resit the fun of coloring?
Post a Comment