It's sad, but true. I have contracted the EB virus. And yes, it sucks big time. After two unsuccessful trips to Korean doctors, and $600 spent at the international clinic, I can honestly say that I've never been so frustrated with being sick. I'm generally a healthy person ("healthy as a horse Noelle" my parents used to call me), and when I get sick, it's like a personal insult to my dignity.Knowing little about the virus, I consulted the web for more information. Luckily, Meredith introduced me to quite possibly the greatest website ever. www.giantmicrobes.com This website sells all sorts of "microbes"...only in plush versions. Seriously, you can spend hours browsing through the maladies, calamities, and infirmaries.

Mono is listed as "Kissing Disease." (Poor thing...it'll never shake that stigma.) Click on the link and VOILA! You've got your own little furry Epstein-Barr virus companion. The coolest part is the real photo to compare your plush to.
How could I stay angry at this little guy? ^^
[Note: It is possible to give your sister "bad breath" for her birthday. Teehee!]
No comments:
Post a Comment