Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Football Emergency

Gooooooooo, Irish!

ND Football...how I love thee.

Thank goodness for internet radio and "gamewatch" on the ND website. I feel so disconnected out here...on the other side of the planet. Missing this season's football games was going to be painful. However, I managed to put together a bit of a system so that I could pretend to know what's going on. It sort of worked. I got up early (8:45 am) to listen to the game...all morning. Ahhh, it just wasn't the same. I don't know what I'm gonna do when the games are played in the afternoon in South Bend because it'll be 4 am, Korean time.

If anyone knows how to download ND football games so as to actually watch it, please let me know! Also, if anyone knows what the hell a 'podcast' is via iTunes, I'd love to find out.

1 comment:

silverpleiades said...

podcast: (noun) a Web-based audio broadcast via an RSS feed, accessed by subscription over the Internet

Open iTunes. Click on "Podcasts" in the Music Store. Choose the podcast you want, and click "subscribe."