Define "hero."
*A hero is very courageous and has leadership. Furthermore, he can make people cheer up. I think that he turns nothing into everything.
If you were a Lord of the Rings character, which one would you be?
*Faramir because he is very kind and gentle. He has a not good father, but he grew up to be a nice guy. He is very handsome.
*Frodo because he is short...and I hope to use the ring when I get a problem.
*Kimri, because he is the strongest man.
Who is the most annoying person in the world?
*My mother because she always talk to me useless words.
*Cho Joo-yeong (neighbor). She annoys me alot. Ugly. Disgusting. I don't like her hair pin.
Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
*Neither. Each day brings me closer to becoming a 3rd grader in high school. [3rd grade = senior]
If you were a color, which one would you be?
*Blue because I want to be cool.
*White because my dream is to be a doctor and my creed is sacrifice.
*Black because it doesn't lose its color.
*Black because it doesn't change even when you add other colors to it.
*Gray. My feeling is easy to change. Sometimes I'm white. Sometimes I'm black.
*Sky blue because it is high.
Who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?
*I think ninjas would win because they have ninja turtles.
*Ninjas because the win is on the side of honesty.
*Pirates because evil is strong.
What is the most shocking thing you've ever done?
*I had a toe surgical operation. That is very, very sick and shocking.
*8 years ago, I killed a dog because he bit off my leg.
1 comment:
I think the question is:
Does your animal-killing student have a leg missing our not?
Post a Comment