Some of my students' poems:
2-1
If I think your voice
that's interest.
If I think your perfume
that's interest.
If I think you
that's just interest.
But if we think each other
that is love.
Codger by Ye-ji
Cocky boy is collegian
Cold girl is college widow
Cocky coker cockerel
Codger coddles code.
What is it... by Ji-hee
In my mind...
Two tiny birds live there.
They sing a song merrily.
They fly friendly.
They love each other.
I feel strange.
Oh, what is it....
Maybe...
In my mind...
Two tiny birds live there.
They sing a song merrily.
They fly friendly.
They love each other.
I feel strange.
Oh, what is it....
Maybe...
Little Girl by Min-seon
Middle of the large and busy street,
there is a little girl standing alone.
Tens of cars pass by her
and there are no hands she can grab.
Her big brown eyes are shinig with the car light
and her little body is shaking like falling leaves.
Middle of the large and busy street,
there is a little girl standing alone.
Here it is... by Jin-ah
That is my voice
hanging your ears,
always tell you "cheer up."
There is my emotion
beside your mind.
Let me feel what you feel.
And here is my heart.
Help yourself.
That is my voice
hanging your ears,
always tell you "cheer up."
There is my emotion
beside your mind.
Let me feel what you feel.
And here is my heart.
Help yourself.
Time by Da-yoon
Using sexagesimal system
Human being defined time that 'time.'
Human being defined a day.
Human being defined a year.
Human being could be counted their age.
Human being could be thought about their past, present, future.
Human being says a minutes is like a decade and
Human being says a decade is like a minute
Human being made time for their convenience, however,
Human being is restricted by time.
No comments:
Post a Comment