Me: Who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?
Student: Ninjas because pirates are trained to rob, but ninjas are trained to murder.
Student: Pirates because I hate Japan.
Student: Pirates on water; ninjas on land.
Student: Pirates! Jack Sparrow!
Me: What is the most digusting animal?
Student: Gerbil, because it eats its babies.
Student: Anteater because it's ugly...and looks like him (points to neighbor).
Me: What's the most shocking thing you've ever done?
Student: I watched a horror movie.
Me: If you were a Lord of the Rings character, which one would you be?
Student: An orc, because I'm handsome.
Student: Gollum, because I'm cute. [They really do think he's cute in Korea.]
Me: If you were a Harry Potter character, which one would you be?
Student: Hermione Granger because she's a genius and beautiful and humble.
Me: If you had to choose, would you cut off your arm or your leg?
Student: My leg because I like playing computer games and I'm good at hopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment