After a long and arduous struggle, these photos are brought to you by the letter, "ψ" because it is the coolest of Greek letters.
Nafplion-
On our afternoon off, Katie, Meredith, Sarah, and I happened upon one of the best gelato places we've ever experienced. I had the caramel, tiramisu, and pistaccio. Yum.
We took a nice stroll down to the beachfront. (Katie and Noelle)
That night we loosened up at a local taverna with some of the best Greek food we've had yet. Mom and dad would be proud. (both sets)
Palamidi-
Here's a view of the Palamidi fortress from the water's edge.
The bus drove us up to the lower end of the fortress, so Katie and I climbed up to the top. Katie had to take a break for a picnic on the roof. (It's an inside joke with her family. Apparently, this photo was taken to exact revenge upon her mother who told her that the roof is no place for a picnic.)
The top of the fortress provided a spectacular view of the mountains behind the city and the peninsula upon which the sity was built. I had to take some time to contemplate.
Since there was no one else around, Katie and I had to take our own photos.
Being the type of people that we are, we took the fastest way down. I enjoyed this exercise. It looks a lot more daunting from this angle.
More to come.
3 comments:
Katie has a nose-ring. Who would have thought. Seriously Katie, I haven't seen you in like, forever, so I totally forgot you had it. Anyways, have fun not falling off cliffs and stuff.
-Andrew
Yeah Psi!!! Best letter this side of the Volga! If I have learnt one thing as a student it is that Psi is important. It is capable of describing the universe, and Perk's arm. I hope this trend of psi-based coverage continues.
Post...Please! I loved the pics of you guys. I did notice however, that after much protestations about having to buy European clothing Noelle was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt and Katie in workout pants and a sweatshirt.
-Maria
PS. Katie stay away from boys.
Post a Comment